Thunder Clan Chronicles

(The Mad Titan King) #1

On behalf of Trinity and my fellow clan members, I present the best clan of the new era:

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/EbQGKgm
Note about our Discord Server: it is open to anyone that is not a Thunder clan member. Clan members have the “Thunderling” role (yellow color). Non-members will only have access to the general chat area.

6 Likes

(Ice) #2

Divinity declares war on you. Xgen HQ, 2vs2, 10 screen war, nfk, taor, no basic at 0-0, no hacking, no glitching, must screen when asked, Post-pone limit maximum 5 days. Do you accept? (#warning) (#trumpet)

13 Likes

(Ice) #4

Yes, Divinity is a clan. It is the clan that has warred you many times in the past. The website has been the same and has never been changed.

1 Like

(who?) #5
5 Likes

(The Mad Titan King) #6

Okay so:
Divinity website: xat.com/DivinityOrganization
Known warlist: Ava, Sin, Ant, Ash, Ice, Fret, TM, Traitor. Feel free to use whoever you want, as long as they are not on my warlist on my website.

Thunder accepts, good luck.

War lost at 1-10/10. (2/10/19) Gg’s, good war.

6 Likes

(Ajay) #7

Simple Clan declares a 15 screen 2v2 Xgen HQ war on Thunder Clan! No basic/bat/rg camping at 0-0, no hammer camping, nfk, taor, no hacking, no glitching, and no playing on alts, you must play on your MAIN account. You must provide a FULL screen when asked. 3 day postpone limit. No outside help. Loser must admit defeat. Do you ACCEPT?

7 Likes

(The Mad Titan King) #8

We accept war vs. Simple, good luck guys.

3 Likes

Been a long time since there was a clan war in SA :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

(asgfgh) #10

Ikr what am I even witnessing here. What year is it?

1 Like

(The Mad Titan King) #12

We lose 13-15/15 to Simple, good war guys.

4 Likes

GG, you guys played great!

2 Likes

(The Mad Titan King) #14

Just started a 20 screen 2v2 Cutie Cycle war on “[Cool] Squad”.
Good luck guys!

Score: 19-17/20

3 Likes

(The Mad Titan King) #15

On April 13th we finished our first clan tournament (clan members only)! It was 1v1, Best 3 out of 5 in various maps. Matches took place at times of our convenience. It was a solid 2-3 week affair, and the winner received $6.00! Congratulations to Justdie for winning!
Bracket: https://challonge.com/ThunderSA1

There will be more events coming soon for our clan! Also, we have recently hit 20 members!

5 Likes

(Metrø ßoomin) #16

Lmaoooo the winner made 6 whopping dollars?!

1 Like

(The Mad Titan King) #17

If you think about it, 6 dollars is worth more than you can get from any stick Arena tournament run by the moderators. First place only gets you 10 LP days, whereas the 6 dollars is designed to help you buy 1 month Lab Pass.

Not like that even matters. We all had a good time in our clan doing this tournament so it doesn’t really how much first prize was, even if the prize was less, or even nothing at all. If you guys want to run your own tournaments with bigger prizes, by all means please, go ahead.

4 Likes