Stick Arena Urinal Tournament 10/20/2019

Urinal tournament will be hosted on 10/20/2019 in the Cartesian Republic server at 4:30 PM Eastern Time. This tournament will be a single stage tournament in the format of single elimination with a bronze match. Win 2/3 matches against your opponent to advance to the next round. Participants will be given a ten minute grace period to show up before being removed from the bracket and the commencement of the tournament. Click here for additional information on Stick Arena Tournaments. Sign up with the account you will be playing on below.

Rules:

• No cheating
  • No free-killing (attacking of unarmed players)
  • No hammer camping and/or melee running
  • Failure to comply will result in disqualification

If suspected of using hacks, that player must abide by the host(s) and screen share via Discord. The Stick Arena account of anyone found using hacks will be banned for five years.

Prizes:

• 1ˢᵗ Place – 5,000 Cred, 10 Lab Pass days, 12 points
  • 2nd Place – 3,000 Cred, 7 Lab Pass days, 10 points
  • 3rd Place – 2,500 Cred, 3 Lab Pass days, 9 points
  • 4ᵗʰ Place – 2,000 Cred, 8 points

Each participant will receive 500 Cred. Points will be logged here to the account used during the tournament. Players may not transfer any points to another account.

Redeemable Prizes:

• 7 Lab Pass days – 10 points
  • 5,000 Cred – 10 points
  • Old Skool spinner – 10 points
  • Holiday spinner – 50 points
  • Any other spinner – 120 points (excluding Moderator, Builder and Blue Head)
6 Likes

/sign Lex

1 Like

No disrespect or nothing, but on behalf of the pros that are even left in this game we’d prefer regular tournaments over this.

3 Likes

In all honesty, I was looking to sign-up but then realised this was Urinal.

This map has no skill involved what-so-ever and that’s honestly a shame, considering 95% of the userbase is just people who urinal or screw around in other melee maps, at least make tournaments worth “compete-ting in.”

2 Likes

Kudos to you for speaking up.

A urinal tournament was discussed as far back as when Mousy was the primary tournament host but was never followed through with, I’m just the first to put it into gear. Melee maps, including urinal, will always be part of the game.

Next tourney will be Aim.

3 Likes

Take it easy. It isn’t direction SA is headed. Just 1 additional tournament. I would like to mention during last SA tourneys activity wasn’t the best. It’s worth to try some new ideas. Enjoy.

5 Likes

/sign

TheUrinator

5 Likes

I don’t think this would be that big of an issue if tournaments weren’t so spaced out between dates to begin with. The current players that have returned find it rather mundane that an urinal tournament is being issued, after waiting 2 weeks in anticipation for a tournament featuring (1v1, 2v2 etc). Different strokes for different folks, but I think a urinal tournament would just drain the hype for tournaments. Unless we can compromise and have two run simultaneously among moderators, but that just seems like a pipe dream.

2 Likes

We understand not everyone likes urinal, but come on guys. Look how many tournaments we’ve had that weren’t urinal. Maybe the urinal/melee folks would like to have a tournament in their expertise.

9 Likes

A urinal tournament is pretty pointless imo. Urinals for playday prizes are fine. A tournament with regular melee maps would’ve been a better idea. The games will p much just be regular games for people that already urinal.

5 Likes

/sign

e.a.sp0rts

5 Likes

/sign Nick

3 Likes

noooooooooooo im dead rn lmaooooooooooooooo

free points, /sign CyberSlayer

4 Likes

/sign 333609543

4 Likes

/sign Epitaph

5 Likes

What happens if both players don’t have a Lab Pass? Normally someone hosts their game, but there’s no way the host wouldn’t keep getting killed here…

3 Likes

Good question i personally don’t think we will be playing classic 1 tie urinal all rounds. At least no one said it.

4 Likes

The map is shown in the OP though…

2 Likes

Phrase Nick.

2 Likes