Stick Arena Maps

Edited Version

(Hell's Dragon) #86

My next map is dedicated to hmk. I played with him several times, and I know how nice person he is.
What’s more: The first man on leaderboard deserves dedicated map. I asked him what kinds of map he likes, so I knew what to do.

I asked Nico to show him this map when he will appear. I can’t do it by myself because I must repair my computer and I will be absent for a few weeks…

(☠) #87

Took Explosives map out for a ride

(Skye Carpenter) #89

Oh I never thought about doing that! That’s pretty cool! Thank you for choosing one of my maps by the way. If you liked it the first time please leave a like on the Stick Arena Map Competition so I have a better chance at winning. Originally it was supposed to be a great 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 map. But making it look pristine is great too!

To copy and paste collision edited tiles both maps have to be “Sky Islands” themed. I have all the tiles on my first map slot, feel free to use them.

(☠) #94

Some melee maps

(Hell's Dragon) #95

Map inspired by rhodon’s style and dedicated to him :*

At the moment, slot 3 on pong0 .

(Hell's Dragon) #96

Map created especially for Codfish, so I can say it’s dedicated for him. Small and Melee as he likes.

Slot 1 on pong0 . It’s called “Dorsz” and it means “Codfish” in polish language.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #97

Hiya –

Okay, there have been a lot of professional maps out there from the past and many of us have forgotten who made what and what account the maps were on.

So with that being said – What maps do you remember?

(Hell's Dragon) #98

My latest concept, I did it for fun and I did not think it would work :blush:

Here is the Double Urinal!
slot nr 5 on o0ndari

Thanks to the first players who tested it with me: @Apple512881, @Nicco, @demoniczodiac.

Double Urinal looks good! Do you know approximately how many kills you would get on average with it?

(Lexus.) #100

@Half_Blind_Hero Stick Arena Funny Screenshots

(Hell's Dragon) #101

@Half_Blind_Hero Yes, I tested it several times. It depends on the number of players. When 3 players play on it, each one of them can get 30+ kills. I do not recommend playing with one person

You know, the more, the better in this case.

I tried to recreate the shipment map from COD 4. Due to some tiles/props, I couldn’t accurately recreate the entire map, but at least I did my best to do it. Although this map isn’t for 1v1 or 2v2, just showing it to you guys. Thanks @Nicco for helping me uploading this to forums.

(Kincaid) #103

Tanks. Crazy what you can do with these ancient tilesets.

Stick Arena Funny Screenshots

Zzulran slot 2, arguably the greatest tourney map of all time back in the day. #neverforget

(Kincaid) #105

My new map, Rail Roast:

Designed to be a unique ranged spin on usual “The Pit” style maps. Thoughts? Feedback?

I do have other maps I’d like feedback on, but they’re currently entered in the contest, so I will wait till afterwards.

(☠) #106

Considering you have 2 weapon spaces left, maybe add some melee? Hammer would be too slow for the ranged weapons so something fast could work imo

(Kincaid) #107

I considered adding 2 more weapons, but adding any melee would defeat the gimmick of it being a ranged “The Pit” map. But perhaps. Perhaps. If any melee were to be added, it’d probably be the Bat.

(Lizbona) #108

Name: Clar2
Lizbona Slot 5