Stick Arena Funny Screenshots

(Nick) #841

On this day I achieved rank 9:

:us: :us: :poland: :us: :us: :belgium:
Special thanks to @Fishycam, @Chizuru, @Lex, @Boozeboy, and @RandomChicken for joining my rank-up party!

10 Likes

(Lexus(17)) #842

Random screenshots December 2018.

4 Likes

(Schallmeister) #843

I promise it’s nothing personal Mint…

Unknown

Unknown-2

Unknown-4

Unknown-1

Unknown-5

Unknown-3

11 Likes

Nice game name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also this happened:

8 Likes

(Donovan) #845

SA History in the making…

@Lex @Nicholas @E.A.Sports @grasp85

11 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #847

Jenny and me having a nice match on Classic until someone randomly joins our game and ruins the fun ;-;

6 Likes

(Lexus(17)) #848

On this day me, @Nicholas, @E.A.Sports and @grasp85 achieved rank 15. Thank you for the support everyone.

13 Likes

WE DID IT!!! A quadruple Rank 15 Party!! Thank you to
“The Bathroom Boys + Jenny” and everyone else in SA!! We definitely could not have done this without you!! It has been a blast playing with you @Nicholas, @grasp85, and @Lex!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

13 Likes

(Nick) #850

Four Rank 14 Stickmen walk into a bar…

:canada: :us: :us: :poland:

Congratulations to @grasp85, @E.A.Sports, and @Lex for their achievement of Stick Arena’s highest and most prestigious rank!!!

Rank 15 was first (legally) obtained by @Nauj15 in the year 2009.
Closest web archive capture here
Closest leaderboard video here

By coincidence, Nauj had also happened to stop by the 2-Dimensional Central lobby the same day I’d first achieved rank 15, which was on my account, Codfish800 (video here courtesy of @333), on May 29th, 2017. We were effectively the oldest and newest rank 15’s in the game at the time, and still technically were up until today; www.xgenstudios.com/stickarena/highscore/?date=2017-08-31

Thank you to everyone for the support you’ve given us, especially to The Bathroom Boys + Jenny gang. This would not have been possible without you.

13 Likes

(Donovan) #851

we did it!!!
@E.A.Sports @Nicholas @Lex

11 Likes

Your shiny rank 15 has nothing on my kill count.

Congrats on rank 15 anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #853

I just thought this looked nice.

8 Likes

(ʜᴇʟʟˊs ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ / Unholy Torture Machine) #854

2 Likes

(ʜᴇʟʟˊs ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ / Unholy Torture Machine) #855

7 Likes

rank6again

Achieved rank 6 for the whatevereth time, thanks to everyone who I’ve been playing with! :+1: :grimacing:

6 Likes

(Donovan) #857

Maybe by the year 2026
next%20rank

11 Likes

(ʜᴇʟʟˊs ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ / Unholy Torture Machine) #858

10 Likes

Just played a bunch of ffa matches. Jake and Rise were there the whole time I was, and others came and went. I ended up winning one of the matches, and others took notice…

weeklywin

9 Likes

(Bella) #860

Wish my bank account looked like that. :c

6 Likes

I would totally give you some of my cred if I could. I doubt I’ll ever use my cred again. LOL.

Here’s a screenshot from a couple weeks ago:

blueaf

3 Likes