Stick Arena Funny Screenshots

(Ice) #791

Two santas guess we getting more gifts for Christmas

Screenshot_2

Bet no one noticed I misspelled “there”

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #793

I still wonder how I once did this…

(Lexus(17)) #794

Thank you to all the people who have contributed and helped me :smiley: @Nicholas @Lex @E.A.Sports @Half_Blind_Hero @Septem @grasp85 @Goldberg87 and @TheHolyChicken and anyone else sorry if i forgot you lol

(ʜᴇʟʟˊs ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ / Unholy Torture Machine) #796

lol

(Schallmeister) #798

Unknown

What’s better than having one of me? Having nine of me.

(Shad0ws / Jon) #799

(Lexus(17)) #800

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #801

I guess this could be considered a good start to the new year

Blue%20heads
Blue head squad :slight_smile:

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #803

The first day of 2019 really is a lucky one for me!

(ʜᴇʟʟˊs ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ / Unholy Torture Machine) #804

He’s back! ;D

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #805

Getting rank 7 after a perfect round of urinal.
Thanks to all the people in this game (great to see hamster again) and to all the others who played with me this season (I won’t start mentionning people, cause I would just have to mention almost the entire SA community).

(Shane) #806

Screenshot_20190103-185028_Chrome Man is about to rank 15 again

I MADE THE HS!!!11111111111

(Lexus(17)) #808

I made this account via “Account creator” by @Carlos
It seems i was able to choose white color which shows in the SA lobby.

Yeah… For some reason, the colors available in the shop don’t actually match the RGB that XGen allows for nonrestricted colors. Carlos’ tool is effectively a SATK that allows creation of such colors. If you try to make a crazy restricted color you end up with your spinner being the color of ‘Dilema’ in the image above. But there are certain codes that allow a white spinner like the one you’ve got, and also a white spinner with a red lobby name. (There’s even a code that gets you a shop blue spinner but a red lobby name-- and you can also get that from the selector too!)

In the past, tools like the one Carlos made were used almost solely for color hacking and spinners like that would be subject to an account ban. I’d like to see this rule relaxed; in this day and age where restricted colors are so easy to obtain, colors like the one Lex has created aren’t all that impressive anymore. Plus, white is one of the colors you can get as a QS player!

(Sorry for the bad quality-- this image is very old, as evidenced by the fact I was using TAC when I screened it! LOL)

(Shad0ws / Jon) #810

Name swap, boys.

(Elited) #811

rank7!!

Not much of a uri person but I got rank 7 for the 5th time! Special thanks to @Toxicity @Nicholas @grasp85 @E.A.Sports and anyone else who I’ve played with since returning again. Thank you guys! :+1: :100:

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #812

Game on Brawlers, aka the only map of which I thought I could be slightly competitive on.
Yeahhh, nvm…