Spring Tournament Extravaganza (Boxhead)

(Wolf) #1

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to get this up. The BBH moderator team will be hosting a 2v2 tournament on the 24th of March, which is next saturday at 12:00 P.M. MST. To participate, find someone you would like to form a team with and, out of the two of you, get one person to write down both participants’ usernames in under this thread. Hope to see you all there!

Time Zone Converter

PRIZES
First Place- 400 XCash
Second Place- 200 XCash

RULES

1. The party with the least accumulated deaths between both partners wins the round.
  2. The use of premiums are not allowed.
  3. All weapons are allowed, except for the use of equipment.
  4. Each round will end at 10 seconds.

Sign 1998nicolopez and IAmNobody

PWNEDKevin36 and ArcticBlueFish

This should be quite interesting. Looking forward to this. Good luck to everyone! :smiley:

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #8

in rule 1 did you mean pairs instead of partners or am I misunderstanding

and rule 4 is stupid, just go by least deaths

or actually, read through your whole post, you ■■■■■■ up like 5 times

(Nico) #9

these rules suck tho, should be most money wins, and should be able to start at any time, and end when the game is officially over. might as well make it elimination

Anyone hmu D:::?

(Jiren The Gray) #11

need a good partner pm.

(James) #12

Who are the people that are hosting the tournament? Are you the only one doing it? @BekfistBoy

(Wolf) #13

Why should it be most money wins? The game will end at 10 seconds because most players have a tendency of leaving the game before it officially ends, which makes it harder for us to keep track of the score. We’ll give you due notice when the game almost ends, so this should not be a concern. Also, I don’t get what point you’re trying to make by saying we might as well make it elimination; the only difference from “regular 2v2s” is that you win by accumulated kills.

(Boxerella) #14

It should be most money wins because that’s how we in Boxhead play by. It’s pointless to go by least deaths while someone in first has more deaths so then what’s the point of 1st place if it doesn’t mean he’s winner? You get what I’m saying?

(Ṩสdboץs) #15

IISnipzll and XxTerminixX

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #16

The team of the player who has the most money winning is the most retarded thing ever. Rather than money, the idea of 1v1 is to kill the other guy more times than he kills you, so why wouldnt 2v2 or 3v3 work the same way? The people who came up with the money collecting crap were some newgen nobos like you from 2012 or 2013 so.

But if you really want to go by money, it should be that the team that has more money in total wins, not some stupid ■■■■ where there’s one collector and the others try to take as small amount of money as possible. That’s why it’s called 2v2, and not 1 collector + 1 wingman v 1 collector + 1 wingman (person with most money collected wins for their team), or in short: 1c+1wv1c+1w(pwmmcwftt) or whatever.

It’s just a strategy relax. It should be money wins because if it’s kills people r gonna camp.

(Jiren The Gray) #18

2v2 as I know is winning by money
1v1 is more appropriate to winning by kills
idk whoever is hosting the event has the choice.

[champ if u want we can be partners on this tourny :wink: ]

(champ) #19

champ and neggie

(2k10adderr) #20

The most deaths thing is only done to stop cheating or ‘accidental cheating’ by killing your own teammate, relax, and enjoy the camp-off

(Nico) #23

next time there should be a vote though, i just feel like the majority of us would rather do it the traditional way, i’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult to come up with a solution on “accidentally” killing your own teammate.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #25

the traditional way would be to go by kills/deaths, going by money is a much later invention, and imo a stupid one.

angry e girl probably gonna complain that he’s getting stalked too much in a 2v2 if he participates in the tournament

I need a specific time please. Because I will be at a sneakercon on that day shooting a vlog for my channel and I’m really wanting to participate in this :frowning: