Season 22 Discussion (Boxhead)

Hello.

BBH competitive season 21 commenced today, Sunday , September 1 ˢᵗ and will conclude at the end of this month on Tuesday , September 30 ˢᵗ at approximately 10:00 PM (22:00), MST. The prizes for season 19 are as follows:

Grand Prize – 300 XCash
Top 10 – 170 XCash
Top 20 – 120 XCash
Top 30 – 90 XCash
Top 40 – 80 XCash
Top 50 – 70 XCash

Feel free to give feedback below, including questions and suggestions.

Keep getting those BPS!

• XGen Staff and Moderation Team
5 Likes

Hello x monitors,

I didn’t get my prize money. I played a couple of games but because the limit for getting bounty pees is six (6) players or more, I quickly noticed that it was impossible to earn one, unless you played at the beginning of august, when there were people around. However, I happened to be busy around that time. Despite my shortcomings, I managed to get in top 40, which I can prove, so I’m expecting to receive the righteous prize of 80 xcash, which is the prize for being in top 40 at the end of each season.

Thanks in advance and see you on Season 23 thread in October!

3 Likes

Hello!

I hand out seasonal prizes based off the seasonal leaderboard. These are the accounts that made it onto the seasonal leaderboard last season (season 21):

http://www.xgenstudios.com/boxhead-bounty-hunter/highscore/?date=2019-08-31

As you can see, it ends at 39. If you managed to get even just 1 BP last season you would show up on the seasonal leaderboard, assuming you have your account verified. It seems to cut everyone off that remained at 0 BPS, so if you can prove to me in some form you had at least 1 BP last season I’ll be happy to add the XCash to your account.

Thanks for bringing this up!

• Schall
6 Likes

Thank you Schall, very unethical.

See you in court!

1 Like

just alt for your 1 bp

1 Like

Thank you Muchalor, very advisory.

I will alt my way to top 3 near the end of the month.

2 Likes

It’d be a shame if I had to reset your 1BP.

7 Likes