Official SA Trivia thread

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #85

… lololol

Uhh Jason8? it wasn’t a girl btw.

(OOF) #91

When did targex tournements stop taking place?

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #93

around 2014

Who are the winners of the 10th year anniversary Tournament?

(Princess Luna) #94

Im not sure who won the 1v1 or the 2v2 tournaments, I know me and I think Capone got 2nd in the ctf tournament and spookieboogie won the map making tournament.

Someone else can answer the ones I dont know.

What were the maps that got featured last?

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #95

There wasn’t any 1v1s just 2v2 ctf it was supposed to be a 3v3 but some people didn’t show up and I don’t think anybody remembers so i’ll answer that (Me/Kills) thanks to that we both got that spankin black assassins.

I’ll say Dans?

(OOF) #96

What was one of the funniest xgenstudios april fools prank

(angery) #97

There was 2009(?) where if you logged on into lobby only, it client-side showed you as a mod.

Of course nothing worked for you, and it showed you as normal user when you talked in the lobby, but still - spinning M.

(OOF) #99

When was sa beta made in?

(angery) #100

Well when there’s only one good answer directly related to SA…

(that beardman thing was lowkey the best 4/1 XGen thing. it was SRPG2 related though.)

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #101

Hmm 2004?

Who invented CTF?

Ryan?

Who was the biggest Nazi mod in stickman history?

No? K1ngp1n105 was the first player known for 5/5ing people.

And Focus account was “Ownageness” not “Owntageness” where you getting info from lol.

KP was also known to use aimbot.

Yea he did in old sa but was still known for his aim without it.

(SA Air) #106

@Magic I got them mixed up. It happens. That being said im sure I know more than you lol.

Just some answers to clarify:

Eedok created and distributed urinal.
First non-employee mods were me and Dragonboy362.
And what were the last featured maps? Honestly, there was 10 maps at the end. Rey is right, one of them was mine. Space Excavations. I forget who else got theirs featured.

It’s honestly crazy how things get lost in translation over the years lol.

I know this (probably) goes without saying but there’s a plenty of people on this forum right now that have /actually/ been a part of this community for 10 years that those of you with names that haven’t come up until recently can’t possibly fool everyone. Players like Dan, Magic, Kero or even myself to a lesser degree have seen each other’s names around for looooooong enough not to need to brag about it. Not that it honestly matters but the best way to make it obvious you’ve only been around a little while is to brag how long you have “been around” or how “old gen” you are. Lol either way it’s pointless. There is no status in it. It’s just a timeline no need to lie about it.

Anyways um who was the first to be known for having 2 rank 10 accounts?

(Ajay) #112

Medina92

Who’s 1 mod that got perma’d

(Schall) #113

If you’re talking about ex-mods, Bridgebuilder and Sushi were perma’d.

What ex-mods had one syllable usernames?

(Lexus.) #114

Rex, Jax, Dan and Hic :wink:

Who was second person (legit) who did over 500.000 kills?(before reset)