Official Boxhead Bounty-Hunter Hacker/Scammer Thread

(James) #1

Seeing that the Stick Arena section has an official hacker thread and users spreading BBH hacker topics all over the forums, this thread is now the official hacker/scammer thread. Any other future topics regarding hackers and scammers, will be merged into this thread.

Please, type in the precise username of the hacker and/or scammer on top of the video.

~YSK

Official Stick Arena Hacker/Scammer Thread
(Fvictorr) #9

http://prntscr.com/i9mvdq PLEASE XGEN VIEW LINK

(James) #10

@XvictorrX Quickplay players cannot be ban. Moreover, please give a video next time because screenshots aren’t enough proof.

(Monk) #11

spammer - iamnobody

I believe both are the same user, been ruining a lot of games. :c

Caught 3 wild Pokemon today!!! ;D

(Ddmasterkiller) #16

keaf9ioae money and health hacking

Dragonsupremo speed and money radius hacking

(CrAzyXLeGenD) #18

(Timbo) #19

Timnoob53 is the hacker in that one^^
Also screenshots cant get anyone banned unfortunently

(CrAzyXLeGenD) #20

Why would this screenshot get anyone banned?

(Timbo) #21

idk you were the one who posted it in the hacker report thread so you tell me

(AngryNinny) #22

Timbo53 hacking. Check the description for the times to watch out for him.

(Timbo) #23

lmao that’s lag spikes. but nice try ig. Apperently people cant lag in game

(AngryNinny) #24

Uh no there are plenty of cases in the vid where his money radius is obvious. And lag spikes make you respawn in less than 5 seconds? Wow I didn’t know that.

Why are you trying to defend Timbo?? Also maybe you should leave the judgement up to people who know what they’re talking about.

(CrAzyXLeGenD) #25

boxheads is timbo angryninnies

(Timbo) #26

when the short spawn happens its cause the server tick.It’s not like i just spawn 4 seconds everytime, in addition when im lagging a bit i move forward some and when i collect money it wont show for others cus the slight delay and stuff. So if you really feel im hacking do a better review my dude.

(Schall) #27

I’m not the greatest at BBH, but after watching it like 4 times I can tell some things are a bit off, plus the history I’ve been seeing with Timbo.

Banned, thanks.