Official BBH Trivia Thread

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #137

AngryNeger

I believe Deamon had a 67 kd game in hedge
I only have the paid parking record

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #138

Only one I can come up with that started with ‘pai’ is paIIadilardo, but thats probably the wrong answer.

Anyways, new question:
Who has “dazer28” these days (I haven’t seen the guy log in for a year or something tho)

it might be timbo, he scammed it in like 2016 or 2015 and the account got banned i think

what was ddmasterkiller’s username changed to?

(Luca) #140

Ddm, or that might just be an alt to match the initials of his original account… If that’s the case, then I don’t know sadly.

Who has owned the most wanted accounts in the game, ever, before seasonal and seasonal?

And, I’ll throw in an extra: The exact number?

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #141

The last one I saw logging into dazer was actually arzteca, who wasnt hacking, so I assume that wasn’t Timbo. This was somwhere around May 2017 I believe.

The huge amount of shared accs, acc exchanges and alts (after the reset), make this pretty much unable to determine for anyone.

New question:

What songs were played in the original Dream Team video by Aurora.light?

(Luca) #142

Ok, I meant wanted at ONE TIME. As in, all time preseasonal and 1 season out of all of the seasons, at that specific time. Not of literally all the wanted accounts someone has ever owned, it has to be the largest amount at a certain time.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #143

When considering the legacy list, I guess you could say Timbo has a ton. Viper, Kendry also have a lot. I’m forgetting people who have many, but the ones I gave are a few of the main ones.

Season-wise, I think you had 7 on the list once. I had 9 on the list in season 8 I believe. Qanta has had 10+ accs on the list at one point too. And there’s probably a lot of people I’m forgetting about again…

Question:
Name 5 of the most active people the year before the reset happened.

It was Nooga, he had something like 30 wanteds at one point.

Someone can answer the below:

(Luca) #145

Ok, that’s a good answer N3rd, and since I can’t answer Holy’s question as I was not there at 2017, let me elaorate on my question again:

At one time, who has had the most wanted accounts, at 1 specific time, all made by that same person?
No shared accounts, no scammed, no name changed. All originals made by the same person.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #146

Must be Qanta, he had like 12 accs on the wanted list at one point. That dude played all day long during several seasons…

(Luca) #147

It was either me or Qanta. Cause, I had like 10-13 at one point.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #148

How many genders are there? (Boxhead Bounty Hunter and irl)

(Luca) #149

Male, Female, Monster (Yes, monster is a gender option. It’s actually the default option)

(Ddmasterkiller) #150

What year was it when a few of the maps and names were temporarily changed.

(Ddmasterkiller) #151

Seems like no one answered this ^

What year was temple added?

(Luca) #152

Easy, 2015.

What is the alt that I have played the best on?