Map Building Categories
Best Competitive [2v2] map – Build a “pro” (Two versus Two) map where players can seamlessly aim, corner, and or snipe. (No map size limit – Larger Maps are encouraged!)
Best Valentine’s Day map – Build a map for Valentine’s Day – [PICK ONE] (No “inappropriate” maps)
[Visual or pro (Three versus Three) map]
(Visual) - Designed in your vision of Valentine’s Day [Doesn’t need to be a playable map]
(Competitive [3v3]) - Build a “pro” (Three versus Three) map where players can seamlessly aim, corner, and or snipe. (No map size limit – Larger Maps are encouraged!)
Best St. Patrick’s Day map – Build a map for St. Patrick’s Day – [PICK ONE]
[Visual or pro (One versus One) map]
(Visual) - Designed in your vision of St. Patrick’s Day [Doesn’t need to be a playable map]
(Competitive [1v1]) - Build a “pro” (One versus One) map where players can seamlessly aim, corner, and or snipe. (Size limit – 30 x 30)
Best Hammer Map – Build a map that emphasizes the use of the “Hammer”. (May contain other melee weapons or guns – The “Hammer” should be the star of the show)
Submission Rules & Information
- Player qualification: Individuals must be verified players to enter a submission (http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickarenaclassic)
- Each submission needs to be made in Stick Arena Dimensions main website (No Third-Party applications)
- Each submission needs to contain at least two maps — two different categories
- Each submission can only contain four maps max — one map for each different category
- Do Not enter a submission with more than one map for one category (e.g., two maps for competitive)
- Submissions with multiple map entries — Please designate the category for each map.
(Only one map can win one category).
- Submission may either be new maps or recently completed maps
(Do Not Submit an Old contest map submission)
(Do Not Submit Old Maps unless there have been significant changes done to the map)
- If you are unsure of what category to enter the submission under; enter the map under one category first, then edit the map extensively to fit the description of the other category you think it belongs to.
- Multiple individuals may work on the entry submission. However, prizes will be given to one account.
- Submissions can be made on alternate accounts. Please state your main account in your submission as well as the alternate account you chose to make the map on.
- Please state your Stick Arena Username in your submission! (Prize will be distributed to this account)
Map Screenshot Tool
Eedok Map Screenshot Tool - www.xgenstudios.com/eedok/samap.html
Best Competitive [2v2] Map:
“Demise” Builder Spinner – 3 Labpass days + 2000 creds
Best Valentine’s Day Map:
“Saint” Builder Spinner — 2 Labpass days + 2500 creds
Best St. Patrick’s Day Map:
“Lucky” Builder Spinner — 2 Labpass days + 2000 creds
Best Hammer Map:
“Zeus” Builder Spinner — 3 Labpass days + 1500 creds
Deadline for submissions: March 30th – (Please enter submissions below!)
(For Map Privacy Purposes – Entries can be submitted via “Private Message” to Mousy and Nicholas)
[Please add (invite) both individuals to the Private Message]