How to get Stick RPG 2 Director's Cut back?

Hey! I bought Stick RPG 2 Director’s Cut a while ago and I’m pretty sure I remember the account I bought it with, but I can not find a login button on the whole Xgen Studios page. Can anyone help me with this?

(Schall) #2

Are you talking about the login for SRPG2? Like the game login?

Oh yep! If its linked to my account I don’t have to do anything special to get it back right? It should just be there?

(Chris) #4

So it now appears clear that what you’re saying is you’ve lost your actual copy of the game and need a new link to download it?

I’m not sure, if it is a link I’ll just search through my email and cross my fingers it’s still there. But to be honest I’m kinda thinking I may of just bought all the cheats instead of the director’s cut because I have the cheats available, but nothing else.

EDIT: But I do remember some of the Director’s Cut parts, anyway you can check accounts to see if they’ve bought it before?

(Chris) #6

If I recall correctly, the link to download Stick RPG 2 Directors Cut after it has been purchased is good for only a few days after purchase.

If you did in fact purchase the Directors Cut, and now are looking for a new download link, the person to help might be @Scott.

Is there anyway he can check to make sure I did buy the Director’s Cut a while ago? I remember parts of the Director’s Cut but I don’t want to just steal it

(Chris) #8

Try sending him a message by clicking on the mention (his name) in my post, then “Message”.

I’m not 100% certain but there should be a way for him to look up purchases even long ago.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread now, but feel free to send me a message if you don’t hear anything for a while.

(Chris) #9