Forgotten Stick Arena Players

(Shad0ws / Jon) #1

Something new I thought would be fun to do after revisiting the forum:

List one or more people on Stick Arena who have really not been talked about for a long time.

I’ll go with one off the top of my head:
Getar

6 Likes

(Uyttt) #2

Stickdude very good player

3 Likes

Test Your Aim
RIP
:joy:

3 Likes

(Shad0ws / Jon) #4

Wiz

Khalifa

3 Likes

(Danny) #5

Daveee and his stickybandits!

3 Likes

(eeee) #6

stapplegunner
medina92.
whitey420.
mofire
ms.grimreaper
katana.girl (iirc i think she had commas in her name)

3 Likes

(ツ) #7

Mr.sweattea
00zed
Algari
Gami09
Superbrawlpikachufan
Natas1

3 Likes

Headbaby
Edd
Lite
HMK
Ford
Snowdrift
Reddy100 (Ljarn)
Yuj3333
Pro3333lite or something like that, I think he had commas in his name. He was also rank 13
MrSponge
Koso
Leppard
Jonyxp1000
Deathpre, although I wouldn’t say he’s forgotten since mostly everyone knows he was number 1 on Leaderboard for a long time.
The list can go on & on…

4 Likes

(Lexus(17)) #9

Wolmers12 (Sour)
Smirky95
Dan
80Kidz
Kristine
Sasuke74521
,anA
Boozeboy
Jupiter
Valex22
Stickmantajay (Hint another topic)
Voetball555
Vol193
Opicekiil
Zas222
Epicsoulz

etc…

5 Likes

Boozeboy still (seldomly) plays though

2 Likes

(Ajay) #11

Moreno
Gappa
Drunkenglock
Spacesh0t
Covi12345
,.spectacular.death.,

3 Likes

(Lexus(17)) #12

Well, same with Headbaby, Hmk, Ljarn, Koso and MrSponge.

2 Likes

(Shad0ws / Jon) #13

Y’all remember Mtn?

Guy was p/ chill.

1 Like

(Shad0ws / Jon) #14

Lmao MrSponge was one of those 2-d lobby clowns who made me laugh

0 Likes

(Sonic) #15

Does anyone remember henetys?

6 Likes

Henetys or Hene is hmk.

3 Likes

CommanderCapone
Natas1
Icyslayer
Deathpre
Urmelhelble
Omgdragon5555
Doubleshadow
Miami54

All of that off the top of my head. Icyslayer, she used to help both newbies and pros alike. Urmelhelble and Deathpre both used to compete over #1 top kill ranking back in 2011 or so. Miami54 was a top player for a while before Urmelhelble. Also remember them getting Moderator position back in the day shortly after and before going inactive. Doubleshadow and Omgdragon5555 both notable to me because they both (I think both. Ik for sure Doubleshadow did but idr if Omgdragon5555 did) had Black spinners at one point and Omgdragon5555 was one of the most super chill rank 15s I’ve ever met. Doubleshadow was rank 14 for the longest fricking time I ever knew. I didn’t know CommanderCapone or Natas1 too much but they were definitely top ranked really early on when I was active and I had looked up to both of them for a while. .1. was super and I mean super good with guns seriously I’m not even kidding. I’ve had people say he was using aimbot for a long time but I personally saw some of his games myself while playing against him alongside Urmelhelble and he was chatting while battling us so there was no way he would have done something as ridiculous as that and hence there’s the reason why he was one of the few players I’ve really looked up to as an inspiration when it comes to guns.

I’m sure there’s probably more but seriously though, 2006-2012 was way too far long ago. :\

3 Likes

(Shad0ws / Jon) #19

Expanding on the whole black spinners thing, a lot of people forgot about a player named Aigh.

He had a bugged out valentines spinner just like Doubleshadow (Kero), but he did the lab pass expiration glitch and turned it into a black old skool.

2 Likes