Boxhead Seasonal Leaderboard All Time Leaderboard + Stats

Yes, the title makes sense if you think about it.

Hello everyone! As promised, I have added up all the BPs for every account on the seasonal leaderboards starting from season 1. You should be able to view it through this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10s7aF0huw1F5-CUuZqHIMZ6P6zMct81JB7VQ86-49Sc/htmlview

There are two sheets here. The first sheet is the BBH ATL sheet. Keep in mind though since the seasonal leaderboards only hold 1-100, stats on any account beyond 100 are NOT accounted for, hence why I named this the Seasonal Leaderboard All Time Leaderboard. These stats are only what was on the seasonal leaderboards.

Column A holds the usernames.
Column B holds the total BPs collected for each account.
Column C holds how many times that account has appeared on a seasonal leaderboard.

Sheet two just holds the season totals. Pretty self explanatory.

I guess this sums it up. Questions, comments, concerns, post below! If anything is wrong with the link or the document let me know.

I will attempt to add the XCash from the 2-year reset anniversary Friday night.

I hope this pleases someone!

• Schall
8 Likes

Thank you!! Much appreciated. :smile:

5 Likes

Not as many alts on there as expected :o
Good Job Schall :smiley:

5 Likes

Amazing list.
My main account is on top 300. Wow.
It makes me wonder how all the time SA leaderboard could be look with 1-3 competitive seasons.
Well done. :pray:

6 Likes

Boxhead was in need of some TLC and Schall delivered.
Excellent work! :+1:

4 Likes

#94 and #278 :blush:

Good job, Schall!

6 Likes

lol GG ur welcome btw

5 Likes

Nice! this is pretty cool.

5 Likes

nice, Arctic Chicken and me are the only ones to rank every season lol!

5 Likes

The ones who really cared about the game through good and bad ;D
Btw, we need to 1v1 again, cause it’s been too long xd

6 Likes

Just snuck into the top 100! : P

Also glad to see #1 all time since reset is 599k bp’s. Just as it should be!

Anyway, MAJOR PROPS TO SCHALL for doing this!!! This dedication is why he deserves to be game admin!!

6 Likes

isnt borg banned since before seasons started? how does it have 36k

The account was last banned on 10/27/15, but it currently isn’t banned. The ban would have had to be lifted somewhere between then and now. Banned accounts shouldn’t show up on the leaderboards.

Is that your account?

3 Likes

yea i must just have some different level of clout to get bounty points on a banned username

I’ll meet with you in DM.

3 Likes

ur all still noobs.

1 Like

Once a noob, always a noob!

5 Likes

What I’m going to start doing, instead of just updating the 1 leaderboard every season, I’m going to keep all the ATL separate from each season, so that way we can start to compare.

Now you’ll see there’s a tab named BBH ATL S22 and BBH ATL S23.

I’ve also added in S22 to the Seasonal Leaderboard BP Total.

7 Likes

Ok so I borked on the pages I had.

The S22 sheet I had was really the S21 totals I added up during S22 since I didn’t have S22 accounted for when I finished, and when S22 ended I made the S23 sheet with the new numbers with S22 included. So the only thing I changed was the S22 and S23 sheets to S21 and S22. Not that anyone cares…

6 Likes

even in my absence im still the best

4 Likes