A new 2v2 tournament is coming soon during the week of May 6-12. We will be applying a different system for this one. The tournament will be spread out across an entire weekend. The classification will be made up by a round robin system, followed by a semi-final and final to determine the top 4.
- Round Robin: every team plays all the other teams once (win = 3 points ; tie = 1 point)
- If there is a tie on points in the final classification, there will be an extra match between the 2 tied teams
- The final top 4 will move on to an elimination tournament (1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd) where you’d have to win 2 matches against the other team to proceed to the Grand Final (best of 3)
- All games on Hedge Maze
The team with the player who collected the highest amount of money, wins
All guns are allowed
No equipment allowed
No hacking (perma ban)
No quitting before the end of the game (The team of the player who quit, loses automatically)
No premiums allowed. Only sign up premium-free accounts.
Rejoining games when leaving after the 5 minute mark isn’t allowed (team with player who quit, loses automatically. Same situation for disconnected players)
No intentional teamkilling allowed. If one team can prove that the other was intentionally teamkilling, the teamkilling team will automatically lose the game
Every team must have a predetermined suit for the tournament
People who’s lag teleports them around and makes them almost invincible, have an unfair advantage over others, and will be disqualified from the tournament if the lag issue can’t be solved.
To sign up, one team member must post a reply to this thread containing:
- The accounts on which the team members will be playing (premium free accounts)
- Approval of the second team member to participate in the tournament (preferavbly a screenshot)
- Either a screenshot or the suit style/color numbers from the suit your team will be using during the tournament (no suit changes during the tournament)
One person recording per team is recommended, since we can’t have a neutral person watching every full game in a system like this. The players themselves are responsible for reporting any rule breaking by the other team (video evidence needed).
We recommend installing Bandicam, since it’s probably the recording software that causes the least fps drop (https://www.bandicam.com/support/intro/bandicam_install/)
If you have never used software like this before, please do a little bit of testing before the tournament so there are as little inconveniences as possible during the tournament.
We would like to have a video file from every finished match.
If there are any questions about this, feel free to ask me or AutomaticReload about it on forums or Discord.
1st: 300 xcash
2nd: 200 xcash
3rd: 120 xcash
4th: 80 xcash
5th - …th: 50 xcash (only teams that completed the entire tournament will receive this participation prize)
We hope you will all enjoy this tournament and we wish you a lot of good luck and fun!
Chicken and Auto