Boxhead Bounty Hunter: 2v2 Tournament

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #1

Dear Boxheads,

A new 2v2 tournament is coming soon during the week of May 6-12. We will be applying a different system for this one. The tournament will be spread out across an entire weekend. The classification will be made up by a round robin system, followed by a semi-final and final to determine the top 4.

STRUCTURE

• Round Robin: every team plays all the other teams once (win = 3 points ; tie = 1 point)
  • If there is a tie on points in the final classification, there will be an extra match between the 2 tied teams
  • The final top 4 will move on to an elimination tournament (1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd) where you’d have to win 2 matches against the other team to proceed to the Grand Final (best of 3)
  • All games on Hedge Maze

RULES

• The team with the player who collected the highest amount of money, wins

• All guns are allowed

• No equipment allowed

• No hacking (perma ban)

• No quitting before the end of the game (The team of the player who quit, loses automatically)

• No premiums allowed. Only sign up premium-free accounts.

• Rejoining games when leaving after the 5 minute mark isn’t allowed (team with player who quit, loses automatically. Same situation for disconnected players)

• No intentional teamkilling allowed. If one team can prove that the other was intentionally teamkilling, the teamkilling team will automatically lose the game

• Every team must have a predetermined suit for the tournament

• People who’s lag teleports them around and makes them almost invincible, have an unfair advantage over others, and will be disqualified from the tournament if the lag issue can’t be solved.

SIGN-UPS

To sign up, one team member must post a reply to this thread containing:

1. The accounts on which the team members will be playing (premium free accounts)
  2. Approval of the second team member to participate in the tournament (preferavbly a screenshot)
  3. Either a screenshot or the suit style/color numbers from the suit your team will be using during the tournament (no suit changes during the tournament)

OTHER STUFF
One person recording per team is recommended, since we can’t have a neutral person watching every full game in a system like this. The players themselves are responsible for reporting any rule breaking by the other team (video evidence needed).
We recommend installing Bandicam, since it’s probably the recording software that causes the least fps drop (https://www.bandicam.com/support/intro/bandicam_install/)
If you have never used software like this before, please do a little bit of testing before the tournament so there are as little inconveniences as possible during the tournament.
We would like to have a video file from every finished match.
If there are any questions about this, feel free to ask me or AutomaticReload about it on forums or Discord.

PRIZES
Per individual

1st: 300 xcash
2nd: 200 xcash
Lost in semi-final: 100 xcash
5th - 6th: 50 xcash (only teams that completed the entire tournament will receive this participation prize)

We hope you will all enjoy this tournament and we wish you a lot of good luck and fun!

Chicken and Auto

9 Likes

reserved post for video files

3 Likes

CuBesties

• Nikki11799 & Muchalor (recording)
    03%20PM
    51%20PM
6 Likes

Signing up myself and Attribute as a team. I’ll be playing on AutoReload and he’ll be playing on Unbirthday. I will be the one between us that records each of our games.

His approval:

Contact information:
My discord tag - - Automatic_Reload#0300
Feel free to contact me via discord for tournament purposes.

Our team suit:
Annotation%202019-05-08%20191548

Team name: Dobles Diablos Disfrazados | (double devils in disguise)

6 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #5

After further inquiry, we decided to spread the tournament across the entire week (May 6- May 13) instead of only the weekend.
To easily plan all your games with the others, feel free to join the BBH Discord: https://discord.gg/PqtHVqU

Also, we’d like every team to put forward the name of the person who will be the recorder of their team.

Chicken

7 Likes

(Bella) #6

Reventon and Bella61870
Reventon is recording :upside_down_face:
07%20PM
50%20PM

Our team name is “50% moist”

7 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #9

All sign-ups that don’t meet the earlier mentionned sign-up conditions, will be deleted. . .

5 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #12

TheHolyChicken (recording) + Jaayyy
Name: The Boxlamic State

Suit:

6 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #13

As a little extra, we would like you to give your team an original name.
The team with the most original name, will be given another 30 xcash per individual.
Rules:

• No vulgarity
  • No rude message

I will be judging and deciding who wins the prize, which of course means I can not give the prize to myself.
If you already signed up, you can just edit the teamname in your sign-up post.

Chicken

3 Likes

Viperimazza (recording) + N3rd

Both players confirmed that they will be playing.

we call ourselves the viper fan club

5 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #17

Players: Xanii, Wazz

Team name: Real Deal Slimes

Team suit: image

3 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) pinned #20
0 Likes

Signing up KiteRider and Boxed101
Team name: The Horde
Annotation%202019-05-04%20085004
Both players have confirmed that they are playing.

2 Likes

Schooler & Jonti
Team name: super awesome dynamite platinum brothers

suit

6 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #28

LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN !

Quick round-up of the most important things to remember and some extras:

• No premiums
  • Win by money
  • Don’t quit before the endscreen pops up (in case the two teams both say they’re the winner, the result will be declared invalid.
  • No intentional teamkilling
  • Rejoining after the 5 minute mark is forbidden (even when it’s a disconnection).
  • No running allowed until the 10 second mark.

Brackets
https://challonge.com/BBH2v2Tour
Don’t mind the “rounds” above all the games. We couldn’t find a way to remove those. You can still plan your games in whatever order you want.

Recording
We are no longer requiring all teams to record, however we will be needing a recording of each game. If no one from either team in a match wishes to record then you must get a trusted recorder (TheHolyChicken, AutomaticReload, or Muchalor) to record your game for you.
Please note that games without a recording will be invalidated.

Good Luck and most importantly, Have Fun !

Chicken and Auto

4 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) closed #29
0 Likes

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #30

50 XCash : Jaayy, TheHolyChicken, Schooler, Jonti
100 XCash : 1998nicolopez, Ab310, Wazz, Xanii
200 XCash: AutomaticReload, Unbirthday
300 XCash: Boolen, ReVv - - Congratulations to the winners!! @Bella @Reventon

The prize for the best name goes to AutomaticReload and Unbirthday.
You both receive another 30 XCash!

Brackets of the final stages:
https://challonge.com/BBH2v2TourFinals

The tournament has (finally) concluded. Prepare for some other activities coming up soon!

4 Likes