BBH Suggestions List

I guess us good players just want it to be easier on us xd

Gotta love getting sniped off a pile when you 1st though; we should keep it for that very reason! : D <3

(Luca) #25

Lol removing it would ruin the point of games man.
Gotta be skilled enough to keep first while everyone can see where you are.

In fact, it’s a privilege that 1st gets to see 2nd. The developers could have just decided “Oh, everyone can see first, ■■■■ 1st seeing anyone else!”
And, with the amount of XCash that consistent, good players get from their high positions on the verified leaderboard, buying the premium that also allows you to see 3rd shouldn’t be a problem either although I know that is a waste of XCash, it is an option.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #26

There should be a prize for the runner-up in a game because second places are all I get ):

I was thinking 1st, 2nd and 3rd get a win added to their stats but only if the game has 16 players - seems lame though -,-

(nooga) #29

average placement in 16 person rounds as a stat

(Luca) #30

That’s actually a really good idea Nooga, I agree with this man.

Instead of poacher add an award for longest kill-streak.

(Luca) #34

Very smart idea, since Poacher is the easiest reward to obtain.

Lmao imagine if weapon skins were a thing? That’d be cool

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #35

Who thought that there should be an award for the player who gets the most money per kills? You practically get it by joining at the last minute and killing one (1) player. What about who changed the dominator award to the professional? You practically get the award by killing 3 (three) players and dying once, and waiting till the game ends.
There should’ve been an award for The Stalker - player who kills the same opponent the most times. Instead of 5k or 2k the award winner would receive minus 10k money for the next round

( Muchacho negro 👦🏿 ™️) #38

A good ole tournament is always a way to boost activity for a sum of time, plus we haven’t had any tournaments recently. But we just need a moderator who is willing to host them every now and then. I brought this up because in lobby rants there are debates about who are the best players as of now. I reason by winning and placing high in tournaments can reasonably help debate the best players as of now.