BBH Suggestions List

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #1

The title is self-explaining.

My suggestion: Making different map wanted games. It’s pretty damn boring to play the same two maps all over again just because you can get the most bounty in them. The only reason wanteds made only hedge and shady games in the past was because you could play other maps whenever you wanted, and hedge maze was the wanted game bounty fest. But nowadays you can enjoy full or near-full games only at a certain time of the day and not nearly every day.

BBH Tournaments
Season 14 Discussion (Boxhead) – Public Referendum (Finished)
(Luca) #2

I agree, regardless of how “fast” getting bounties is, all the maps should be viable (except for Bastille, that map is unacceptable and I think we can all agree on that). Also, I know we just got Temple but I don’t mind another map being made (that’s also made for bp collecting)

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #3

A good first step might be to include more of these maps during Future playdays.
Ppl always do all they can when they can get xcash.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #4

I also think, bbh should get a leaderboard across all seasons (just as SA does).

(LightBringer) #5

Greater and more unique maps would be a good start. There should also be better suit choices that players would just love to wear into a game, Also maybe bigger and better xcash prizes for people to earn.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #6

I didn’t even know there was a leaderboard like that.

Updates to the game are not going to happen. Don’t suggest impossibilities.

What is required to be able to play games at different maps is that there needs to be a group of people that’s willing to do that. Right now I’m usually the only person in the lobby who’s making a game in a different map but nobody else is willing to join. Which is why there needs to be a group of maybe 5+ people who join the game, thus making it tempting enough for the newgen faggots who only join a game when it has “enough” people because they’re low-intelligence subhumans who don’t understand that there needs to be people who join the game before there are 11+ players in it in order to get to that 10 players in the first place.

(LightBringer) #7

Agreed, newgens of course don’t know the status quo of BBH.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #8

I’m in, because we need more games on woods or shady, instead of sad making templegames…

(LightBringer) #9

If only players were encouraged to play more during the day, its like ppl only stay on like 5+ hours and then thats it

We should have tournaments often

(Luca) #14

Yeah, I agree with this heavily.
The consistent winners will be famed.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #15

A request I have seen a lot of times is to keep the wanted list as it is after every season, but to still distribute season prizes. This means that BBH seasons would work via the exact same system as SA uses at the moment.

The system would make “getting wanted” more of a challenge again, which would automatically make ppl more active. These days, there is a big chance that you’re wanted after playing 2 or 3 games, and then I see that ppl stop playing because they are on the wanted list and they feel they have achieved their goals.
Some people don’t see the point of playing anymore, because they feel “being wanted” really doesn’t mean anything.

(Luca) #16

YES this is exactly what everyone wants, especially me and you man.

The whole point of the game has been taken away.
We should have ONE FINAL RESET, then alert everybody to get on while they still can, and leave it at that. No more resets, if they start collecting late then that’s on them. It gives everyone a challenge, motivation and actual drive.

I 3rd chicken and kingsly

( Muchacho negro 👦🏿 ™️) #18

The best change would be not for everyone to be able to see 1st place on the radar. Only 1nd and 2st place should be able to see each other on a radar. It’s inconvenient that players from 3-16 can see 1st place on the radar.

(Luca) #19

No, it’s not? 1st place is leading with money, and 1st place always has the most bounty points (except for non wanted players in 1st) so, we should be able to see them so that we can kill them and collect their bounty, this is the purpose of boxhead BOUNTY hunter.

(nooga) #20

i agree with this

(The Mad Titan King) #21

I think the radar for all players on first place was a deliberate and intelligent design decision.

Many of these BBH maps are huge, and unless you play for a long time, it will take a long time to become familiar with all the spawn points and develop enough map awareness to know where all the action is taking place. Putting a radar on first place speeds up the action, as opposed to making half the game about finding where everybody is.

Not fair for first? Not necessarily. If you become the center of attention of the action by being first, then that could be turned to your advantage if you’re good since more action = more money. If you want first, you have to really earn it and become good enough to handle the heat. If not, then someone who can handle the heat will be first instead.

I could go on and on, but basically I’m so used to having that radar that I could not imagine the game without it.

(Cнιcĸeɴ) #22

I very much agree with your statements.

There’s a huge amount of possible tactics to be able to get first place in the end.
You could just avoid getting first during the beginning of the game, because we all know that when someone has a 50k+ lead at 5 minutes, they almost never win…

You could go for a more opportunistic approach: you could try and use the radar system to your advantage, f.ex. by lurring people to a certain place where you know you can easily kill multiple.
On Hedge Maze, a nice strategy for the one in first, could be going to the middle for a short time and by doing that lurring multiple ppl towards the middle. Then leaving to a closeby area asap, letting the others kill each other and trying to collect their money.

I must admit that nooga and dd have a point when they say it’s annoying for the one who is in first, yet there’s plenty of possibilities to limit the negatives of being first.

This isn’t coming from a BBH expert, since I can barely win games… These are just some things I noticed to be efficient over time.

(Luca) #23

Exactly man, lmao