BBH Events -- What do you want to see?

(Shane) #1

What events do you guys want to see for BBH, like ones that you guys miss or new ones that you want to see?

You never know, you may be rewarded if we choose your idea, only if its unique and well thought out.

Thanks,

Eminence

I would like to see a Rumble in the Jungle (2v2) starring Angrye, GoldenGod, Flex and Timbo. This will be the biggest event in BBH history.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #3

a fund-raising to bribe red mist to ban asasinul83

I would like to see something like the royal rumble, anyone who dies 3 times is eliminated and the last man standing is the winner.

Get 16 people to play in a quickplay and people have to guess who got 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Also, a 4 person team synchronized dance contest.

(Shane) #7

So… Ive been gone, curious, was any event done, that was posted above? aka the Royal Rumble or anything.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #8

wheres my reward

Shift thinking about his Profit as usual. I like that mentality :wink:.

For the events:
Nothing “special” happened but there was a fun summer event with the usual stuff. It satisfied me (with xcash) for a month.
Maybe another event in September would be a good idea

(Shane) #10

@SHIFT Private message @Schallmeister on that one, he’s gives out prizes for events. I’ve been away for some time, so I do not know if you recieved anything nor do I know what event you are referring to.

(Shane) #11

@RandomChicken That seems like a good idea man, let’s see what happens for BBH. Need the Discord Admin role back so I can do some events on Discord for yall atleast, so the place won’t always be filled with SA people. I know Bella and I, especially Bella really want to see you guys on Steam as well, so BBH can be around forever as well. Not sure how likely it is, but its always good to keep it in mind.

(EvilDrone) #12

European bbh players vs Americas bbh players??? Sounds fun lol

I would love to see us having our old stats and the old wanted list that would be amazing to me personally.

http://www.xgenstudios.com/boxhead-bounty-hunter/highscore/?date=2017-08-31

Old wanted list, you can search for accounts not in top 100 for old stats. : D

52%20PM nostalgic

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #16

nowadays even 2014 seems like it was so long ago